Saturday, October 17, 2009

Back in LA

Well we have been home for a few months and finally settled into the routine of Los Angeles again. I am back at LA City College and Brett is busy doing the arduous work that achieving a Masters Degree entails. It is my opinion that the best way to proceed is to find a place that resembles what I am trying to do in Philly and get a part time job so I have hands on experience to add to our business plan. Unfortunately there is not much to choose from. The food at Skooby's and Pink's in Hollywood are not what I would serve to people. And the latest news from LA Weekly is that Fab Hot dogs in Reseda is voted best Dog in LA. I guess compared to the rest they might be? Instead I think I will focus on Weeneez Downtown and The Stand in Culver City. I think they might resemble what I have in mind a bit more. Who says a hot dog has to be a greasy, heavy, or cheap experience that keeps on giving hours after you have eaten it. Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment